« All Events
Our 5th Annual RunTough for ChadTough will be extra special as we celebrate this year’s theme of Forever Five! With reduced pricing and extra celebrities at the Saline event, we hope we can spread our story further and deeper than ever before! There are two ways to participate:
1. SALINE RunTough for ChadTough – Join the Carr Family on September 29th in Saline, MI!
2. VIRTUAL RunTough for ChadTough – you choose the date, the time, and the location for RunTough for ChadTough!
All proceeds will go to The ChadTough Foundation, whose mission is to fund research and raise awareness for pediatric brain cancer with an emphasis on Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG).
Friday, September 28th:
– 4:00-7:00 pm – Race Packet Pick-Up at Saline High School football stadium concession stand
Saturday, September 29th:
– 7:30 am – Registration & Race Packet Pick-Up
– 8:30 am – Opening Ceremony
– 9:00 am – 5K & 1M Fun Run begin
All participants registered by September 7th are guaranteed a race shirt. Awards will be given for the 5K top male and female racers overall, and to the top three 5K finishers in each age group, per gender.
An event every year that begins at 10:00am on day last of May, repeating until May 25, 2020